How to use ultracomboplus?

I’ve searched in this forum also googling it. But I could not find any documentation how to use ultracomboplus.

Toni,

All those tools are part of the Infragistics set that Epicor uses for its forms and screen handling. You can go to their website and check the resources they have (Epicor doesn’t have them on EpicWeb).

What are you trying to do with it? Generally EpiCombo is your best bet.

Ernie,

I’ve also searched it Infragistics documentation here. But I could not find API relates to UltraComboPlus.

Jose,

Actually I want to change between detail item like the following image:

We can switch between line item.

Ah, got it. Just bind it to the key field and it should work. What issue are you running into?

FYI, I have custom form with UD06 as header and UD07 as detail. In UD07 tab I have added ultracomboplus. This control is used to switch between UD07 detail based on UD06.

I don’t know how to use this control as I said before I couldn’t find any information of this control. So, it would be great if there is example how to use this control. Maybe snippet code can help me to get some insight of this control.

Thanks

@josecgomez Thanks for pointing out to bind the key. Here is snippet for the solution:

ucbPlus.EpiCombo.DataSource = dataSource;
ucbPlus.EpiCombo.ValueMember = "Key1";
ucbPlus.EpiCombo.DisplayMember = "ShortChar01";