Help! payment entry problem

(system) #1

If you know there is data corruption you can only talk to tech support….talking to us to fix a data corruption issue would void any support you currently have if it did not work and further damaged your system with Epicor. 

Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of stu
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 12:20 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] help! payment entry problem

Vista 8.0 Payment entry screen. We Cannot pull the selected invoices into the group. Apparently there is some corruption in the data base, but I have no idea where to look. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Stu

(system) #2

Vista 8.0 Payment entry screen. We Cannot pull the selected invoices into the group. Apparently there is some corruption in the data base, but I have no idea where to look. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Stu

(system) #3
I'd look at calling Epicor support :-) they are usually preetty good with "My DB is broken" kind of probelm

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile
E: jose@...
http://www.josecgomez.com

Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 1:19 PM, stu <bobbieandstu@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><div><p class="ygrps-yiv-536328924MsoNormal">Vista 8.0 Payment entry screen. We Cannot pull the selected invoices into the group. Apparently there is some corruption in the data base, but I have no idea where to look. Any suggestions would be appreciated.<u></u><u></u></p>

Stu

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>