Has anyone looked at the Route Planning vertical in Demo

Just wondering if anyone has looked at the Route Planning Distribution Vertical in the Demo database?

Simon

Simon,

Do we need a Distribution License to see that? I checked our new 10.2.100.12 Epicor Education database, and we don’t have that menu item. Our shipping department would love to see what Load Planning is about too.

Andris,
I would not have thought so, well apart from the (FWB) one as that is a mod to Fulfillment workbench. As I understand it they are under the System Management folder so you should see them. The other thing you may be able to do is look at the customizations through Customization/Personalization management on your demo environment. I see that there are two UD tables that have a route customization, customer entry and Cust ship (which I don’t think you will see).

The other thing is that it may have been depreciated out of the 10.2 DB. I don’t have a 10.2 install so I can’t tell. They have been in education databases for a long time now. I know I used some examples out of the Epicor 9 one for Time and Expense a long time ago now.