Erp.Contract.BO.SalesOrder

It returns the ShipToList

yes. Which is the ShipToID and Name.

This really does sound like a One Time Ship To situation, if you don’t want the address saved disable the checkbox to save the one time ship to.

1 Like

I now changed direction and I am trying to used Method Directive Sales Order MasterUpdate to reuse a ShipTo record instead of creating multiple Ship To records. I am able update the Ship To fields except for the CountryNum field. I keep getting an error when trying to update this field.
Error:BPM runtime caught an unexpected exception of ‘NullReferenceException’ type.
See more info in the Inner Exception section of Exception Details.

Code:
var ttOrderHed_xRow = (from ttOrderHed_Row in ttOrderHed
where ttOrderHed_Row.Company == CompanyID
&& (string.Equals(ttOrderHed_Row.RowMod, IceRow.ROWSTATE_ADDED, StringComparison.OrdinalIgnoreCase) || string.Equals(ttOrderHed_Row.RowMod, IceRow.ROWSTATE_UPDATED, StringComparison.OrdinalIgnoreCase))
select ttOrderHed_Row).FirstOrDefault();

if(ttOrderHed_xRow != null)
{
	var Customer_xRow = (from Customer_Row in Db.Customer
											where Customer_Row.Company == CompanyID
											&& Customer_Row.CustNum == ttOrderHed_xRow.CustNum
												select Customer_Row).FirstOrDefault();
			PublishInfoMessage("Customer.CustNum: " + Customer_xRow.CustNum.ToString(), Ice.Common.BusinessObjectMessageType.Information, Ice.Bpm.InfoMessageDisplayMode.Individual, "MasterUpdate", "Customer");

if(Customer_xRow != null)
		{	
			var ShipTo_xRow = (from ShipTo_Row in Db.ShipTo
												where ShipTo_Row.Company == CompanyID
												&& ShipTo_Row.CustNum == Customer_xRow.CustNum
												&& ShipTo_Row.ShipToNum == "2ndParty"
													select ShipTo_Row).FirstOrDefault();
	PublishInfoMessage("ShipTo.CustNum: " + ShipTo_xRow.CustNum.ToString() + " ShipTo.ShipToNum " + ShipTo_xRow.ShipToNum, Ice.Common.BusinessObjectMessageType.Information, Ice.Bpm.InfoMessageDisplayMode.Individual, "MasterUpdate", "ShipTo");

ShipTo_xRow.Name = (string)ttOrderHed_xRow["Character01"];
					ShipTo_xRow.Address1 = (string)ttOrderHed_xRow["Character02"];
					ShipTo_xRow.Address2 = (string)ttOrderHed_xRow["Character03"];
					ShipTo_xRow.City = (string)ttOrderHed_xRow["Character05"];
					ShipTo_xRow.State = (string)ttOrderHed_xRow["Character06"];
					ShipTo_xRow.ZIP = (string)ttOrderHed_xRow["Character07"];
					ShipTo_xRow.CountryNum = (int)ttOrderHed_xRow["Country2ndParty"];

PublishInfoMessage("OrderHed.Char01: " + ttOrderHed_xRow["Character01"] + " OrderHed.Country " + ttOrderHed_xRow["Country2ndParty"], Ice.Common.BusinessObjectMessageType.Information, Ice.Bpm.InfoMessageDisplayMode.Individual, "MasterUpdate", "OrderHed");