We are looking to hire someone to be our full time ERP business analyst to maintain and, more importantly, expand our use of Epicor. We are live on 10.1.600 as of January 2018. The implementation went great and we are eager to expand our use.
I have included the job description below. If you, or someone you know, is looking please apply directly at our website. Global Power Components - Careers You can message me on here or send me an email at email@example.com with any questions.
Global Power Components is a privately held, growing manufacturer of UL heavy gauge steel fuel tanks, trailers, large generator enclosures and modular metal enclosures for housing fully-equipped electrical distribution and control equipment.
Having recently implemented Epicor 10.1, we are looking for an enthusiastic, talented team member to be our in-house ERP Business Analyst / Epicor Guru.
This individual will grow to have a deep knowledge of our business processes and how Epicor is leveraged to perform them. Being the main point of contact for everything Epicor, the role will be split between supporting end users as issues / gaps in our process arise, driving change by managing projects to further integrate our processes with Epicor and working with management to plan / prioritize ERP projects.
The Ideal Candidate Has the Following Qualities:
- A passion for solving complex problems and an appreciation for simple solutions.
- When confronted with barriers or a lack of the correct resource, you tend to find a creative solution or roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- When someone tells you something isn’t possible, you have a very hard time believing them.
- You’re comfortable being wrong but never make the same mistake twice.
Areas of experience or the ability to learn quickly:
- SSRS, BAQs and Dashboards. Knowledge of data structure needed to use the related tools.
- UI Customizations when needed. Ability to write custom code a plus but not required. You will need to be comfortable with discussing what and how the custom code does if you are not the one writing it.
- BPMs to streamline processes and expand functionality.
- Understanding of how transactions flow through the system and what drives the differences in transaction flows.
- Epicor experience preferred but not required for the right individual.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Global Power Components is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Global Power Components is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.