Epicor 9.05.701 - Barcode Generation

What model is the scanner.  That is something you have to add as a prefix or preamble to the scanning sequence.

Josh

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ananda Iyer
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 5:41 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Epicor 9.05.701 - Barcode Generation

Hi,

I am trying to use the Epicor 9 Handheld client and am struggling as there are so many inputs and screens!

Has anyone been successful with including 'Tabs' and 'Enter' within their barcode to negate the need to scan so many times?

I have tried using $I for TAB and $M for ENTER however this simply populates exactly that in the field:(

Is anyone actually using the handheld client?

Any advice would be greatfully appreciated!

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Ananda S Iyer
ERP Solutions

M: +44 7580 426 356
E: contact@...
W: www.anandasiyer.com

Hi,

I am trying to use the Epicor 9 Handheld client and am struggling as there are so many inputs and screens!

Has anyone been successful with including 'Tabs' and 'Enter' within their barcode to negate the need to scan so many times?

I have tried using $I for TAB and $M for ENTER however this simply populates exactly that in the field:(

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Ananda S Iyer
ERP Solutions

E: contact@…

We use a 2D barcode that contains several different fields separated by commas. We then customized several handheld screens to parse the the data into the correct fields.
Â
Scott

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 5:41 AM, Ananda Iyer <anandasiyer@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>
Hi,
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Thanks!

Kind regards,

Ananda S Iyer
ERP Solutions

E: contact@…

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255,255,255);min-height:0px;"></div>