Epicor 10 - Software Developer

I have a client based out of Connecticut who is looking to hire a software developer, preferably with Epicor experience. They would prefer someone onsite but are open to telecommuting with the right candidate. They currently run a hosted Epicor 10 installation, use multi-company and have operations both in the US and abroad. They do a small amount of manufacturing, and their primary use of Epicor is financials. Since going live on Epicor, their financial manager has been their “primary Epicor resource”. This move is to hire a dedicated IT resource. Although they run a hosted environment, there are a number of complicated external systems that feed financial data into their system that they want to integrate. The primary focus of this position would be as the primary Epicor resource for the company, and to support/integrate the external systems with Epicor. Knowledge of SQL and C# programming tools is critical, knowledge of Epicor and the customization tools is a plus. If you are interested, please contact me offline at ksimon@simstrak.com.

I wasn’t clear in the initial post - this is a full-time position, not contract.