EpiUsers.Help Gear is finally here!

**GET YOUR GEAR ON!**

We are excited to announce that shirts and other gear with our current logos are now available. Look for a new upgraded (read less stock) design down the road, but for now we’ll stick with what we started with. Full disclosure, 15% of all sales from this store front will go to help offset site and email costs as well as world domination. Participate or not, that’s all up to you of course, but expect to see us there flying the colors!

I am placing the link here temporarily until we can figure out where we have room for the banner on the main page without being obnoxious in it’s placement and size. All items are available individually, no minimum orders necessary. You can customize the front of the shirt and back choosing from a number of logo designs and other tag lines for t-shirts. We will add to the selection as time goes on.

Thank you,

Rob

9 Likes

3 Likes

Just a heads up for everyone, it takes about 3 weeks to 1 month to get your stuff from this site. Stuff I ordered (for a different organization) on the 24th of March shipped on the 13th of April. So make sure you order early if you want it for insights!

You can get $2 shipping with the promo code 2ship. I think there might be others that could work too.

And they have a banner for 15off to get 15% off. Which one is better will be dependent on how big your order is.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Suhweeet! Haven’t gotten mine yet! Crossing my fingers it makes here before insights.

Mine came yesterday too… unfortunately I’m halfway across the country and won’t be home to meet it until midnight-ish.

that’s so AWESOME!!! Ours just shipped, so i expect I’ll holla back one soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Got mine!

1 Like

You got any shirts with Bart Elias face on it? I always thought hed make a good E10Help billboard.

3 Likes

Bahaha didn’t want to have to pay licensing for his likeness LMAO

3 Likes

whew, finally got mine. Woohoo, I fit in now!!

10 Likes

Missed this post, but I got one on order. This is cool!!

1 Like

I smell a group photo in the making…

Oh that’s what that is… I was wondering…

2 Likes

You put my face on a shirt?
You’d destroy the press

Could sells tons of them as dartboards!

1 Like

Hey guys, I just wanted to bump this as insights is coming up quick. If you want to order more apparel, now is the time to do it! The custom nature of this stuff means that it takes a while to get, so don’t wait if you want to wear it in Vegas.

One request to the powers that be, can we get an option to add names/custom text under the logos? I would like to put my name on the shirt.

1 Like