E10help.com Members Insights 2019 presentations

We have a number of members of the community that will be presenting at insights, not only at the official E10 Help Panel but various others. Feel free to add yours below or let me know and I’ll add to the OP directly.

• Tuesday April 16 1:50 PM RUG Cup Semi Finals at @hmwillett is competing!!) :partying_face:

• Wednesday April 17 10:40 AM AM Fundamentals of Product Configurator: Building and Deploying Configurations by @timshuwy

• Wednesday April 17 11:40 AM Advanced Product Configurator: Beyond the Simple Rules in Epicor ERP presented by @timshuwy

• Wednesday April 17 11:40 AM Real-World REST API Implementations presented by @jgiese.wci, @josecgomez

• Wednesday April 17 1:30 PM Lab: Simplifying Complex Order Items with Epicor Product Configurator presented by @timshuwy

• Wednesday April 17 2:30 PM Advanced Planning & Scheduling presented by @timshuwy

• Wednesday April 17 3:50 PM Upgrading Product Configurations to Epicor ERP 10 (for Epicor ERP 9, Vantage, and Vista Users) presented by @timshuwy

• Thursday April 18 8:05 AM Advanced Printing and Routing - Branding Customer Communications presented by @bderuvo

• Thursday April 18 9:05 AM Epicor Customization Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting Advice presented by @rbucek and @josecgomez

• Thursday April 18 9:05 AM Customer Story on Upgrading to the Latest Release Presented by @markdamen

• Thursday April 18 10:20 AM Customer Presentation—Real-Life REST usage Presented by Community Members @PatL

• Thursday April 18 11:25 AM E10Help.com Advanced Customization Topics and Q&A (Part 1) Presented by Community Members @Mark_Wonsil, @Banderson, @josephmoeller , @amurdock, @Bart_Elia, @rbucek, @jgiese.wci and @josecgomez

• Thursday, Apr 18, 11:25 AM Enhanced Quality Taken Further with Inspection Form Signatures Presented by Community Member @Graemer

• Thursday April 18 1:15 PM E10Help.com Advanced Customization Topics and Q&A (Part 2) Presented by Community Members @Mark_Wonsil, @Banderson, @josephmoeller , @amurdock, @Bart_Elia, @rbucek, @jgiese.wci and @josecgomez

12 Likes

I wont be there Physically but I will do a Screencast and PowerPoint which I am committing to making available on the Forum (Not Live!) on how to use CEFSharp and EssentialObjects to make some Killer UI Tabs within your Epicor Customizations.

I already have my eye on stuff like Google Maps Heatmap Pin Pointing your Customers, Shipments Out vs Received In (Locations), and my friend @josecgomez could even squeeze a Sick DHTMLX GANTT Chart Into the Examples. JavaScript Gantt Chart Library - DHTMLX Gantt

PS: Jose you should throw in a slide into the Advanced Customization! Warm-Up! Just replicate your Gantt from your Dashboard… I’ll do one based on Google Maps and JS Charts.

PPS - Great idea!

6 Likes

Who’s Gantt? Damnit @josecgomez again with the thunder stealing. I thought this was our baby together :’(

2 Likes

LoL yes, I thought we were presenting it at REST class… why are we airing all our cool shit ahead of time? #SpilerAlert

5 Likes

Bah it’s a tease no one knows how it works, or what all tech it uses yet slow your roll

1 Like

Queue Smoke and Mirrors…

I’m really bummed I wont be able to present my “Infinite Loops: What’s wrong with the SQL server?” presentation.

1 Like

You should get one of these!

5 Likes

Added a presentation by Bryan Deruvo of LaundryLux on Thursday

Added the second Part of our e10Help Panel

Also note that because of the amount of people presenting in the E10Help Panel we have been given 2 presentations. So we are doing back to back (with lunch in between) presentations.
We will have 2 topics presented on each session and an extended Q&A and Demo session on each like we did last year.

Come with your questions that need answering and we will do our best!

3 Likes

Added a presentation by community member @PatL

2 Likes

After reading all these…I am really bummed I can’t go…SIGH

1 Like

Hey… you left me off… I am presenting about various Product Configurator subjects all day long on Wednesday. :wink:

Give us some dates and times there tim!

Thought you would never ask (hahaha)

1. Fundamentals of Product Configurator: Building and Deploying Configurations Wed, Apr 17 10:40 AM
  2. Advanced Product Configurator: Beyond the Simple Rules in Epicor ERP Wed, Apr 17 11:40 AM
  3. Lab: Simplifying Complex Order Items with Epicor Product Configurator Wed, Apr 17 01:30 PM
  4. Advanced Planning & Scheduling |Wed, Apr 17 02:30 PM
  5. Upgrading Product Configurations to Epicor ERP 10 (for Epicor ERP 9, Vantage, and Vista Users) Wed, Apr 17 03:50 PM

There is also an Extended Ed Product Configurator class on Sunday Morning… I wrote & presented the original content the first time last year, but this year, I get to assist someone else (for which I am happy).

4 Likes

Added presentations by @timshuwy and @markdamen :slight_smile:

You can add mine too. I’ll be doing a short presentation in the RUG Cup Semi Finals at 1:50pm on Tuesday 4/16!

3 Likes

you have to be a paid member to participate in that right?

Yes–I believe so.

thought so, good luck at your competition!!

Well-maybe not…
Here’s the rule set I received:

• All Regional Epicor User Groups are encouraged to participate.
  • Solution presented by customer participant. Must be a solution designed by customer, not a consultant.
  • Solutions limited to ICE Toolset and Productivity Development including:
    • BAQ’s and Dashboards
    • Service Connects and Information Workers
    • Customizations and BPM’s
    • Reports
    • SDK
  • Regional Groups will decide voting either by judging panel or membership ballots.
  • Regional contests must be completed and by April 1st, 2019. Exceptions can be made due to timing issues.
  • For those users located further than 200 miles from the nearest participating group, the EUG will host a web contest during the month of March 2019.
  • Winner from each regional group will be invited to participate in the Semi Finalist round at the 2019 Insights in Las Vegas and will be provided with a panelist speaker discount.
  • Regionals are encouraged to submit code to EUG for sharing amongst members, although this is not required.
1 Like