E10help.com Members Insights 2019 presentations

(Jose C Gomez) #1

We have a number of members of the community that will be presenting at insights, not only at the official E10 Help Panel but various others. Feel free to add yours below or let me know and I’ll add to the OP directly.

(Haso Keric) #2

I wont be there Physically but I will do a Screencast and PowerPoint which I am committing to making available on the Forum (Not Live!) on how to use CEFSharp and EssentialObjects to make some Killer UI Tabs within your Epicor Customizations.

I already have my eye on stuff like Google Maps Heatmap Pin Pointing your Customers, Shipments Out vs Received In (Locations), and my friend @josecgomez could even squeeze a Sick DHTMLX GANTT Chart Into the Examples. https://dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxGantt/

PS: Jose you should throw in a slide into the Advanced Customization! Warm-Up! Just replicate your Gantt from your Dashboard… I’ll do one based on Google Maps and JS Charts.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/showcase-epicor-customizations-thinking-outside-box-w-haso-keric/

PPS - Great idea!

(Joshua Giese) #3

Who’s Gantt? Damnit @josecgomez again with the thunder stealing. I thought this was our baby together :’(

(Jose C Gomez) #4

LoL yes, I thought we were presenting it at REST class… why are we airing all our cool shit ahead of time? #SpilerAlert

(Joshua Giese) #5

Bah it’s a tease no one knows how it works, or what all tech it uses yet slow your roll

(Simon Hall) #6

Queue Smoke and Mirrors…

(Chris Conn) #7

I’m really bummed I wont be able to present my “Infinite Loops: What’s wrong with the SQL server?” presentation.

(Brandon Anderson) #8

You should get one of these!

(Jose C Gomez) #9

Added a presentation by Bryan Deruvo of LaundryLux on Thursday

Added the second Part of our e10Help Panel

Also note that because of the amount of people presenting in the E10Help Panel we have been given 2 presentations. So we are doing back to back (with lunch in between) presentations.
We will have 2 topics presented on each session and an extended Q&A and Demo session on each like we did last year.

Come with your questions that need answering and we will do our best!

(Jose C Gomez) #10

Added a presentation by community member @PatL