e10Help BYMB (Buy your Moderators Boooze) party @ Findley's Irish Pub

Oh that was never in question!

1 Like

We are moving this get together to Findley’s Irish Pub, someone has a HUGE party of 100+ scheduled at Fuse for that evening.
Same Time 9 PM at Findley’s, if Fuse opens up we may move there after

2 Likes

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder695/43168695.jpg

There’s my Tuesday night sorted…That’ll be 12pm in Melbourne…Just in time for lunch…Perhaps a liquid one :wink:

1 Like

Expect some drinks from me gents!

1 Like

@aidacra come on! you know you are getting at least a few from me first! U is the support hero!

1 Like

As long as there is drinks I don’t care where we meet.

It will be great to put faces to a names finally…and the odd drink plus plenty of shouting of said drinks is a great bonus.

1 Like

Epicor Insights Scavenger Hunt!

Find one of the three amigos @jgiese.wci @josecgomez @rbucek at any time (not just the BYMB party) to get your E10Help.com badge ribbons!

9 Likes

we can’t make it, 5 of us. sorry see ya tuesday

Here’s to hoping I paid my bymb dues tonight. I’m working my way to maxing out the company credit card but I don’t want to do it by Tuesday :joy:

You did good buddy. But still come out tomorrow!

José C Gomez
Senior Software Engineer

1 Like

We appreciate the effort it was a fun night. Thank you for the invite out. Great choice. The pizza was great!

1 Like

Chris I owe you more than one tonight so come anyway.

Randy I’ll be there. We’re you in the advanced bpm, subquery class? Thought I saw you, before Brandon Anderson and I walked out (was toooooooo slow)

yes sir I was there. :wink:

Is Findley’s closed? Someone said it was. If so, I know the artisan beer joint around the corner from fuse is open till 10 according to the bartender. She said we’re all welcome.

If finleys is closed and fuze is open let’s meet at fuze otherwise the beer place is fine too

Yay, my favorite place in the the resort is the American craft tavern!

Are we doing fuse, we are waiting on you guys… got a killer Irish jig ready…