E10Help at Insights

Bummer.
Probably not the best choice for a large group, then.

Yeah, Skyfall definitely a must-see, but with a small group. I guess it depends if we want to stay on-property (including the Luxor) or Lyft it elsewhere.

Last time we went up there a few times, but it was barely standing room only it was a damn zoo… Pretty! But a zoo. I mean look at these animals!

(@bderuvo, @josecgomez @jgiese.wci, @rbucek )

5 Likes

Margaritaville is walkable (25 mins) and large and has an upstairs to book out. That’s where Avalara has hosted a party in the past. It takes 15 minutes alone to walk from MB to the Luxor through the indoor passageway. We may have better luck booking something at the Luxor as I’m sure Insights will be booking everything in MB.

3 Likes

Hey it’s fat Jose! I miss that guy he was so much nicer

we all just got registered and attendance confirmed…working on that now!

1 Like

in Vegas? dream on…

3 Likes

Also, not true I’ve always been a d*ck LMAO

2 Likes

The last time I attended, I visited the Yard House:3545 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV
Vegas_Yard_House

What is the feeling I am feeling? Oh yea, it’s pure, seething jealousy!

At the Epicor 9 roll-out, it was my first Vegas “Perspectives”. I hardly found time to get outside the hotel. I think only once on Wednesday night.

There is a good tapas restaurant just a bit off the strip: http://fireflylv.com/menu.html

@hmwillett. it’s Vegas, there is going to be liquor everywhere. There used to be a few daiquiri vendors right on the strip but I think they’re all closed now.

Lol, guys–issa yoke. Come on, meow.

2 Likes

Off site

It is open air beer joint at Paris which is an easy walk. Food is reasonably priced for Vegas.

1 Like

Giant Jenga; I’m IN. :smiley:

2 Likes

I won’t miss out this time, ha!

You had me at beer. :beers: j/k

1 Like

Aren’t you the one they need to send now @Chris_Conn ?