Dynamic Column Headers in Dashboard

I created a BAQ and Dashboard to see Total Hours and Overtime by for each employee by week for the last 8 weeks. Query and Dashboard work great. Problem is, the column headers on the dashboard. Is there a way on the Dashboard to have the headers be dynamic. Right now they are Wk1Total, Wk1OT,Wk2Total,Wk2Ot…Wk8Total, Wk8Ot.

Idealy, it would be 5/20/2018 Total, 5/20/2018 OT, 5/27/2018 Total, 5/27/2018 OT, etc. I have the equation DATEADD(wk,DATEDIFF(wk,56,GETDATE()),0)-1 that will produce the proper date. I just don’t know if it is possible to use this in the header.

Hello Chris!
I am looking to do something similar in a dashboard used to forecast project billings. Will have rolling columns for weeks into the future. Have done something similar in the past (T0 Week, T0 +1 Week, etc) as standard headings. Would like to insert the actual date in the column header text so it is more intuitive to those who have never worked with Epicor Dashboards in the past. Any help would be greatly appreciated - specifically as applied to the summary BAQ I am putting together. Thanks!