Dual Monitors w/Epicor

Good afternoon,

I’m new to Epicor…IT background with SAP. My Users/Customers have a need to utilize dual monitors for their daily work. With SAP, I can display 6-7 screens on my secondary monitor (large monitor) and 1-2 on my primary (laptop), and easily work within each screen independently without affecting any of the other screens. Did not require me to load any special apps or change any Windows configuration to support. With Epicor, I’m struggling with moving one screen from primary to secondary, and if I open a second screen on my primary the single screen on my secondary automatically moves…1/2 off the screen. I’m not sure if I need to configure anything with Epicor or Windows 10 to support the utilization of multiple monitors. I did check some of the past topics, but did not seem to answer my question.

I’m still pursuing paths to determine what the root cause could be (still not sure if it is Epicor, Windows, etc…), but if anyone in this forum has ideas that I could try or look further into please share.

Thank you,

1 Like

I haven’t seen anything like this. I use 3 screens with Epicor plastered among them. Perhaps a quick video clip of your issue might be helpful to the community.

1 Like

Are you using RDweb or Citrix?

I think I have narrowed it down to external monitor settings. My main location of work, where I have my external monitors, is where I have been experiencing the issue. I tried various coworkers monitors and tried some different settings. This week I’m offsite at one of our divisions and have not experienced the issue utilizing an external monitor in this location. So, when I get back to my main location I will work with the monitor settings.

Citrix

There you go the issue is Citrix not Epicor.

2 Likes