[ Download ] Epicor 10.2.300 .CHM Schema

download

(Haso Keric) #1

We have taken the time to generate a brand new Schema .chm for easier researching, and would like to offer the file to you. It is for educational purposes, not to be sold. It is current as of 10.2.300.2:

I find doing research in it I find column details, all tables that contain the column etc… its my #sidekick always open and its extremely convenient and efficient. You can also use *wildcard. In any page you can use CTRL+F to prompt a search window, and easily find a word in a desc like “Cost” and it will hilight them all etc…

Link:

Contains Regular .chm and Extended .chm which has Procedures etc… I usually just use the Basic one for the sake of easier finding Tables/Columns and looking up descriptions while I build a BAQ or Report.

If you are experiencing BLANK Content Bug then make sure you uncheck the “Always Ask” Security Checkbox when you run it and it also does not like to be opened from a UNC Path. WinHelp Bugs.

Thank you for flying with E10Help. Consider being a Patreon to support the Hosting fees of this project, Jose and other Mods would appreciate it =) Enjoy.

(Brandon Anderson) #2

Thanks! this will be very helpful.

(Haso Keric) #3

I love using CTRL+F in it, to also narrow down all Misc or Cost related fields etc… It’s Epicor’s Data Dictionary on Steroids. I can mark my word and scroll down fast, without missing a single formula that may be using it.