Does anyone use mouse gestures?

I’ve used various mouse gesture add ins in firefox for years. The one that I did use became incompatible with a firefox upgrade so I installed a different one. This one doesn’t work with this site. It works everywhere else I go to on the interwebs. Does anyone else use a gestures add-in that works within the e-10 help site?

Mouse Gestures… eh… Hmmm I dont use it but I can check on it.

Brandon - Are you refering to touchpad settings, like tap to click, drag two fingers to scroll, etc… ?

Or does Firefox allow mouse (the true mouse, not a generic term for pointer input) to do things based on its motions and button combos? Like when I hold the scroll button down on my mouse in a browser window, it gives me the ability to scroll th page by moving the mouse body

the Cursor switches to:

P.S. I can’t stand that as it sometimes “locks” in that mode.

it’s an add in for firefox. You just hold the right mouse button, then move your mouse. There’s a line that shows up and you can go back, forward, close your tab etc. It just makes browsing faster. the only place it works on this site is over the add bars. Otherwise it simply goes to the right click menu.

Works fine in Chrome … maybe try a different extension?

yeah. There are lots out there, that’s why I was wondering if someone already uses one that works so I don’t have to try a bunch. When firefox did it’s update, it broke a lot, and it’s taking people a while to get replacements made. I see there are a lot more now than the last time I looked.

1 Like

I’m happy with:

• ALT+ Left arrow = Back
  • ALT+ Right arrow = Forward
  • CTRL + T = Open new tab
  • CTRL + F4 = close current tab

:slight_smile: