DMT Load PO Release - GL account code

I am trying to DMT load PO Releases using the Buy For Tran Type of - Other and loading in a GL Account.

I am unable to find the correct way to load the GL Account using the Purchase Order Release in DMT.
The DMT template builder offers a PORelTGLC#GLAccount. This is very close the the actual field name of PORelTGLC.GLAccount. This is my first guess.

I have loaded what I can pull for the field in a BAQ of - 20020|100|100. Acount, Location, Dept.
I have loaded 100-100-20020. Same data in how it looks on the screen.

DMT loads my data. No errors. However, my GL Account in the Release remains the Default GL account - Suspense.

Has anyone successfully loaded the GL Account?
Scott

1 Like

Scott,

I am having the same issue. Were you able to get this to work?

Thanks

Mel

1 Like

No. I am making the changes manually.

Waiting to see what an upgrade to 10.2.?? will do this month.

S

Scott Gray

Sambrailo Packaging Co

IT Manager

(831) 763-7503

Thanks Scott

Here’s how I got it to work:

Company Plant PONum POLine PORelNum PORelTGLC#Company PORelTGLC#RelatedToFile PORelTGLC#Key1 PORelTGLC#Key2 PORelTGLC#Key3 PORelTGLC#Key4 PORelTGLC#Key5 PORelTGLC#Key6 PORelTGLC#TGLCTranNum PORelTGLC#GLAccount
MII MfgSys 1000 1 1 MII PORel 1000 1 1 0 500480
MII MfgSys 1001 1 1 MII PORel 1001 1 1 0 130040

where the gl account is entered as ‘500480|00|511’ and is displayed on the PO screen as ‘00-500410-510’

The “TGLC#” columns map to TranGLC, where the data is stored. Your mileage may vary. :slight_smile:

Joe

2 Likes

Hi we are on 10.2.600 and trying to do the exact same thing - no errors but will NOT update the GLAccount field.

I also tried JD Trent’s solution but same result

Realize replying to old question but for any future users doing a DMT these two fields have to be added PORelTGLC#TGLCTranNum and PORelTGLC#BookID as well as POReITGLC#GLAccount.

I was testing DMT on updating some GL Account code and hoping this will help others. I was using DMT 10.2.500.12

1. Make sure the PO Released is Open

2. Make sure the PO Header is not Approved
    DMT will NOT show any errors even though the GL Account didn’t update as the Approved flag actually blocked the update

3. Here is the list of DMT field that is required for updating GL Account. GL Account uses ‘|’ internally rather than ‘-’, I also added the ReOpenRelease to 1 to make sure Releases are open.

Company ReOpenRelease PONum POLine PORelNum TranType PORelTGLC#TGLCTranNum PORelTGLC#BookID PORelTGLC#GLAccount

Just want to say thank you for everyone’s help.

Added XRelQTY too, in addition to above.