DMT ECOOpr Table fields for Eng. Work Bench

Epicor version 9.05.702a

We are looking to DMT some data that is in the Engineering workbench. The fields we are after are in the ECOOpr Table, however I can’t seem to find a DMT Template that has the ECOOpr table in it. Does anyone know if this is possible? We are looking to update our production standards and subcontract days out for the operations for the MOM. Is the BOO the one we need?

Thanks for any insight.

Look for Bill of Operations and Bill of Materials under Engineering.

1 Like

Yea I found those templates, however neither one of them list the ‘ECOOpr’ Table so I wasn’t sure if the fields those are updating are updating that Table.

Those update the PartOpr and PartMtl tables. ECO tables are only used when you are engineering through the Engineering Workbench. Once a part is Approved and Checked in, the PartOpr and PartMtl tables are updated and the ECO tables are cleared.

1 Like

Each line of your DMT file is a mini eco. It does a checkout, change then check in. Make the
ECO Group unique to your upload. If you have errors or issues the part numbers will be in the ECO Group and you need to either undo checkout or check them in.

We’re on E10, so not sure if that’s the same… I found that the ECOOpDtl table is not getting cleared after the part is checked it. Epicor added one more line to the ECOOpDtl table, for each ECO Group that has been used. Not sure if that’s a bug in 10.0.700.4, or on purpose.