Delete orphan record in Vista 4.40 for opakd Packer detail file,

Ohhhhhh….. Yes, I remember, Vista was on VFP! I love VFP….. VFP made such an easy segue into SQL Server. I still have a copy of it. dBaseIII+ and Fox Pro….. the good old days of the early 90’s.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of CharlieSmith
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 1:27 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Delete orphan record in Vista 4.40 for opakd Packer detail file, packer no. = 0

Visual FoxPro.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jim_chance@...
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 1:25 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Delete orphan record in Vista 4.40 for opakd Packer detail file, packer no. = 0

Does anyone know how to remove a packer detail file record in Vista 4.40 that shows a packer No. = zero? 

When I run the Vista commend window, browse opakd i see the row i want to delete; but i'm not sure how to remove it in Vista 4.40. 

is this done via a comment in the vista command window?

openedge?

other tool? 

Does anyone know how to remove a packer detail file record in Vista 4.40 that shows a packer No. = zero? 

When I run the Vista commend window, browse opakd i see the row i want to delete; but i'm not sure how to remove it in Vista 4.40. 

is this done via a comment in the vista command window?
openedge?
other tool?