Debug In Visual Studio (2013)

That’s what I gathered as well.  Too bad a person couldn’t get ahold of their assembly signing key, a simple recompile of that helper library with the proper refs would solve the issue. (I spent a few hours with .NET reflector to come to the same conclusion as you).

Jason Doyle

Lead Application Developer

Cranel, Inc.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jose Gomez
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 11:26 AM
To: Vantage
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Debug In Visual Studio (2013)

You can't because the helper DLLs doesn't have the rigth version to see the installation other than 2010.

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Doyle, Jason <jdoyle@...> wrote:

Anyone had any success with using Debug in Visual Studio with 2013?  I saw some post floating around the net that it worked with 2012, but it doesn’t seem to with 2013.  I would really like to remove 2010 completely….

Thanks,

Jason Doyle

Cranel, Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error; please notify Cranel Incorporated immediately by telephone at 614-431-8000 or 800-288-3475 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.

Anyone had any success with using Debug in Visual Studio with 2013?  I saw some post floating around the net that it worked with 2012, but it doesn’t seem to with 2013.  I would really like to remove 2010 completely….

Thanks,

Jason Doyle

Cranel, Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error; please notify Cranel Incorporated immediately by telephone at 614-431-8000 or 800-288-3475 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.

You can't because the helper DLLs doesn't have the rigth version to see the installation other than 2010.

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile
E: jose@...
http://www.josecgomez.com

Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Doyle, Jason <jdoyle@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><div><p class="ygrps-yiv-1493463854MsoNormal">Anyone had any success with using Debug in Visual Studio with 2013?  I saw some post floating around the net that it worked with 2012, but it doesn’t seem to with 2013.  I would really like to remove 2010 completely….<u></u><u></u></p>

Â

Thanks,

Â

Jason Doyle

Cranel, Inc.

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>