Data Reoccurring Issue

i feel like i need to give it up. Maybe there is no such a BAQ can combine Quote info with PO info.

how does this look?

select  RcvDtl.OurUnitCost, JobMtl.EstUnitCost, RcvDtl.JobNum, RcvDtl.JobSeqType, RcvDtl.JobSeq, RcvDtl.PartNum

from Erp.RcvDtl as RcvDtl
inner join Erp.JobMtl as JobMtl on 
	RcvDtl.JobNum = JobMtl.JobNum
And
	RcvDtl.AssemblySeq = JobMtl.AssemblySeq
And
	RcvDtl.PartNum = JobMtl.PartNum
And
	RcvDtl.Company = JobMtl.Company

Capture

the two table work but when i add them to quote tables, it failed… no any PO# was shown.
I don’t know if it is because i used RFQ table

no need to use quote.

create a new baq with just those two table.

rcvDtl OurUnitCost, will be the cost paid.

jobmtl.EstUnitCost is what the quote stated

oKAY, I am trying it now

but i would need quotenum, cannot be found the two tables

Also, the docunitprice in jobmtl table is not existed.

on the job header is there a quote and line information on the jobs?

the quotenum in jobhead table is empty as well.

I really cannot help much more with out doing a webex.

The columns in the database which are needed are not in the BAQ today. Seeing the data would help me, but that is not an option. I don’t think this is something that is impossible. Just need the right person to know this upfront, or some trial and error connecting the tables.

The reason why PO will give you issues is because there could be multiple lines, and multiple releases.

I am here to help.

I really appreciate your help, ken.
we do not have webex and there is no way for me install it on my own (my company is a traditional manufacturing) and I am doing this combination is more to challenge myself.
I will have to continue to work on it next Monday after I ask a few questions to my colleague about the process.

Greatly appreciate your time and help, this means a lot to me.

i hope you have a great weekend.

I can send you a weblink. just as an option.

Judy, I re-read the thread text and I want to make sure we are reading the AR/AP context correctly. You need quote information (where you quoted the job order to your customer)? And you need purchase order information (not the customer’s PO number with you, but your PO information where you got your job materials’ subcontract work from your supplier)?

Best,
…Monty.

Hello Monty,

That is correct.
The point of doing this is to compare if there is a difference between the most recent quoted subcontract operation cost and the most recent purchased cost. So that when making a PO, we can have the correct price.

thank you,

Judy