Dashboard loads all baq data when opened 905.702

Probable one of those fields that is super long.  You dont necessarily need to click on the CHECKBOX, but just on the field label that is link to the checkbox.  If that field is over sized, that could happen.

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

510-661-6666  Office

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Greg Payne
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:22 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] RE: Dashboard loads all baq data when opened 905.702

Not in the dashboard itself, but in the options it was. Don’t remember checking, but won’t ever again.

Thanks

Greg

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Winter, Patrick
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 1:29 PM

Is “refresh data on load” checked.

Patrick Winter

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Greg Payne
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 11:54

It is not in the menu yet. This is in the dashboard editor. I test if I bring up the dashboard in developer it loads empty and I can make changes. In live it immediately refreshes the data without any inputs being done and loads everything.

One difference I notice is that the imported dashboard has the publish icon when I am not publishing anything.

Greg

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ygroups.adamleer@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 12:26 PM
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Dashboard loads all baq data when opened 905.702

Something to check: did you deploy it to the main menu differently in Test versus Production?   I know we have observed something similar to this when deployed as an assembly, and it was fixed by instead deploying it as a run-time.  Supposedly it is going to be fixed in 703.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

I made a dashboard to list the material on a bom in Test.  I transferred it and the baq to live using solutions and now when I open the dashboard it retrieves all material for all boms instead of waiting for inputs and takes 15 minutes to load.

I checked in test and auto refresh on load is not checked.

if I wait till it all loads, what can I check to correct this?

TIA

Greg Payne

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Something to check: did you deploy it to the main menu differently in Test versus Production?   I know we have observed something similar to this when deployed as an assembly, and it was fixed by instead deploying it as a run-time.  Supposedly it is going to be fixed in 703.

It is not in the menu yet. This is in the dashboard editor. I test if I bring up the dashboard in developer it loads empty and I can make changes. In live it immediately refreshes the data without any inputs being done and loads everything.

One difference I notice is that the imported dashboard has the publish icon when I am not publishing anything.

Greg

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ygroups.adamleer@...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

No, and Epicor support and I have tried to check it save and uncheck it. It acts like refresh on load is checked somewhere in the data.

I noticed the publish icon appeared in the dashboard also, so I tried to publish to the titlebar and then uncheck.

I am currently deleting the dashboard and baq from Live and going to import each piece separately.

This is very perplexing. I may have to rebuild each piece in live which will take some time.

Greg

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Winter, Patrick

Patrick Winter

Greg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

It was an option in the dashboard editor for auto refresh.

Thanks to all who responded.

Greg

Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 12:54 PM

Greg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Not in the dashboard itself, but in the options it was. Don’t remember checking, but won’t ever again.

Thanks

Greg

Patrick Winter

Greg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE