Dashboard help, is it possible to add paramter for report in das

Try running the BAQ by itself to see if you can replicate the issue. 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <kslim841@...> wrote:

Thanks dude. yes, mine is 9.05 and it is working. But it always prompt parameter even I didn't generate the report, sometime I refresh the dashboard it can prompt up to 3 times continuously, any clue on this?

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

If your on 9.05 you can add a parameter to your BAQ that will work when the dashboard is refreshed... I dont know when parameters were intoduced, they didn't exist in Vantage 8.0.

Is it possible to add the parameter for the report in dashboard? Thanks in advance.

Is it possible to add the parameter for the report in dashboard? Thanks in advance.

If your on 9.05 you can add a parameter to your BAQ that will work when the dashboard is refreshed... I dont know when parameters were intoduced, they didn't exist in Vantage 8.0.

Thanks dude. yes, mine 1 is 9.05 and it is working. But it prompt the parameter even I didn't generate the report, sometime it prompt up to 3 times continuously, any clue on this? 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <paul.morgan@...> wrote:

Thanks dude. yes, mine is 9.05 and it is working. But it always prompt parameter even I didn't generate the report, sometime I refresh the dashboard it can prompt up to 3 times continuously, any clue on this?