Daily Summaries

I haven’t received a daily summary from EpicHelp since the 13th. I was out of the office the 15th & 17th. It seems if I’m out of the office for a day or two I often get a “this is what you missed” summary (doesn’t have all topics), but no daily summary. It takes a day or two before I start receiving the daily summary again. I have Activity Summary set to daily and mailing list mode is not enabled. How do I set my settings so I always get a summary for each day? Or is that not possible?

Starting on the third week of not receiving daily summaries from EpicHelp. I really miss the daily summaries, can anyone help me get them started again? Please?

Sue

Hi Sue,
I am looking around but everything looks to be setup correctly on our end.

Looking at the logs we are emailing you the digest once a day (check your spam?)

Here are my email settings, maybe I’m missing the obvious. I will check the “Send me email notifications even when I am active on the site” check box today. I’ve stayed off of EpicHelp for a few days to see if that was an issue, but it didn’t seem to make any difference. Still, I’ll give it a whirl, you never know! I’ll post if it works. Thanks for checking!

Spam is empty. I went thru every gmail folder and couldn’t find anything. I have gmail to archive the EpicHelp emails. Here’s the screenshot of the archived gmail showing where the daily summaries ended. How odd…

I’m in the same boat Sue, for the present I’m just flipping through the individual emails. It will be pain soon enough.

Wait that screenshot shows you got a summary on the 29th
What am I missing?

The brief summary looks like this and doesn’t have all topics…

The daily summary that I’ve missed has all activity and looks like this…

Ernie, sorry you’re also having difficulty with this. I have to admit, I’m glad I’m not the only one! Somehow, problems aren’t as frustrating when you’re not alone J

I found a workaround for my missing daily digests that works to make sure I’ve seen all the new/updated posts. I added the E10help site page showing the post listing to my browser’s home page. Rather than open an emailed digest I scroll thru the listing on E10help. I discovered a nice helpful visual clue showing me where I stopped previously.

This works well for me. I don’t have a digest to archive, but don’t really need it as I can search the site. I don’t get flooded with emails from using the mailing list option, but still see all the posts. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like