Customizations missing from Menu Maintenance 10.2.200.8

Fair call. You did try saving the customisation again using Save As and checking the All companies, sorry if you have already but thought I might mention it.

I did try that - thanks for the effort thinking around the problem, though.

which menu item? I will get Mason to check this thread in a bit, we had the same issue.

I think there’s more than one, but my test case for the moment is POEntry, MenuID PMGO2001.

They renamed some of the forms in a 10.2xx version (not sure if this one) which causes that dropdown to now show them. You can use a UBAQ to update the customization in the menu and it still works…

1 Like

DId you see the latest post in this thread? The fix does work and it has been confirmed as fixed in 10.2.200.12

1 Like

We had the same issue, though POTracker wasn’t showing rather than POEntry, as well as a few others. Epicor has a hot fix for this. The issue number is PRB0204581.

Thanks. That issue number is probably the key!

I saw that, and it prompted me to raise a ticket with Epicor Support, but they’ve denied knowing of any such problem, let alone a fix for it. I’ll update them with the issue number and see where that gets us.

I have several customers that have encountered this issue and have successfully received the fix from support.

I did see these notes in one of the replies which may help expedite getting the fix for you.

Per development, they told me that the SCRS changed to ERPS-95108

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I’ve tacked that onto my communication with Support as well.

And my reply from support is that the fix is for Engineering Workbench only, and that I should put everything on hold until 10.2.200.12 is released and our contact is back from holiday.

I may fall back on this to get moving, thanks.

It’s strange that the harder we try to do things the “correct” way, the more difficult life with Epicor becomes.

I would maybe keep pushing support. Below I was able, with the fix, to add a new customization to PO Entry. Busy screenshot but shows the menu maintenance, version, and the PO entry (moved PO Date to the left). Seems fine with the fix.

1 Like

That fix worked for us as well

1 Like

Thanks all.

I’ve put pressure on support, but in the meantime the uBAQ method gets us over the immediate hurdle.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this workaround.

Apparently this is still an issue in some menus in 10.2.300.10, thanks to this thread, I was able to use an UBAQ to add the -c argument in the ice.menu table, enabling me to use my customization.

George - I’ve noticed similar on 10.2.300.7… Going off memory: If a customization was company specific, it didn’t appear. Fix was to make the customization for all companies. There was another work around where you’d delete the item in menu entry, close it, and Epicor would re-create it. I forget what led us to try that, with Support’s help (so don’t try it in LIVE!)

As also reported here, I can confirm that the customization needs to be marked for all companies for it to show for selection in menu maintenance.

Just spoke with DanD @ Epicor (SO Tracker customization - grid on Summary tab breaking breaking after personlization) - You can go to Menu Maintenance > Actions > Copy to Current Company, and get at it that way…

1 Like