Correcting burden hours in a posted job

Since you already adjusted the -8,003 hrs. you don't need to enter that one again. Â Simply enter the burden negative $'s (the cost you calculated). Â Just FYI, you cannot 'delete' a job adjustment but you can reverse it, in this case, you would enter a positive 8,003 hrs. which would then net out the 2 entries. Â But you don't to do that since you want the -8,003 adjustment there. Â Does all this make sense?

You are not getting on my nerves at all. Â Happy to help if I'm able to!

:-)

CJ

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM, saurabh tewari <saurabhte@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;"><div><span>I understand. I tried to do it as you said, but here&#39;s a new hurdle. Â </span></div>
Â
Yesterday, I adjusted the job for -8,003 burden hours (without the burden cost of -$160,200). Now, when I try to enter both (i.e. -8,003 hrs & -$160,200 burden cost) and hit 'Adjust', E9 says "Hours entered (i.e. -8003), will result in negative total hours posted to this job, entry not allowed".
Â
Therefore, is there a way to delete yesterday's entry or any other way around?
Â
BTW, sorry if I am getting on your nerves with all my questions :). But if you can help with this, it will resolve the issue today.
Â
Many thanks,
S
Â

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 1:16:40 PM, "Harner, CJ" <cjharner@...> wrote:

Â

<div>

<div dir="ltr"><div style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Hi S,</div><div style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><br clear="none"></div><div style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">

You need to enter the actual calculated $'s (Epicor does not calculate it for you in Job Adjustment)…so enter the $-160,060.

For date selection we use the current period that we are in and then check 'Capture oudated transaction' as well. Â In the 'Outdated Trans. From:' field we go back a year when we capture costs (which we only do at month-end). Â

CJ

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM, saurabh tewari <saurabhte@…> wrote:

Â
<div>

<div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><div><div><div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">
Perfect! Found it.
Â
Few quick questions:-
- In the 'Burden Cost', should I enter just the rate i.e. $20 and let E9 calculate the total negative adjustment on its own or should I enter the negative burden hours -8,003 and enter the manually estimated total adjustment i.e. -$160,060 in the Burden cost?Â
Â
- Next, when I run 'Capture COS/WIP Activity' process, date selection would be the relevant period? Do I need to check off on 'Capture outdated transaction' as well?Â
Â
Many thanks!
SÂ Â

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 11:50:34 AM, "Harner, CJ" <cjharner@...> wrote:
Â
<div>

<div dir="ltr"><div style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">If you look at the &#39;Job Cost Adjustments&#39; screen at the bottom where you entered the negative &#39;Burden Hrs&#39; right underneath that field you should see &#39;Burden Cost&#39;. Â That&#39;s I enter burden actual costs when I have to do adjustment. Â If you don&#39;t see this, let me know, and I will be happy to send you a screen shot.</div>

CJ

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM, <saurabhte@…> wrote:

Â
<div>

<div>Hi Harner, </div><div> </div><div>No. I didn&#39;t. Based on advice from E9 support, and one of the job schedulers here, I entered -8,011 hours in the Job adjustment entry. </div><div> </div><div>Anyways, I have looked up the Burden rate. ($20). So, based on your comments, I should enter -8011 x 20 = -$160,220 on the job adjustment? </div>
Â
Will it be possible for you to point out where exactly this burden rate or manually calculated dollars are entered? Steps or screen shots maybe. Just that I am a new grad and the only person looking after finance in this company. There's no experienced person to whom I may ask these questions.
Â
If you wish, you may email the screen shots to my office email: Stewari@... as yahoo group settings do not allow for pasting screen shots or documents to be attached. Â
Â
Thanks a bunch! Â Â Â
S

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <cjharner@...> wrote:

When you entered the negative hours, did you also enter (on the job adjustment) the dollars associated with these hours (you have to manually calculate the dollars and enter)?

That's what I have to do have impact on COS.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM, saurabh tewari <saurabhte@…> wrote:

Â
<div>

<div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><div></div><div>Hello group, </div><div>Â </div><div>One of the assistants while making a job entry in E9, entered 8,011 burden hours instead of 8. As a result, both cost for that part and COS for the period have spiked exponentially. </div>
Â
This job was completed and posted. I ran the COS/WIP reconciliation as well before coming across this error.
Â
Is there a way to correct the Burden hours?
Â
On my part, I entered negative hours through job adjustment module (based on the advise from E9 support) and COS/WIP reconciliation subsequently. However, there was no impact to the COS.
Â
Would really appreciate some inputs in this matter.
Â
Thanks,
SÂ Â
</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255,255,255);"></div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
Cost/Inventory Control Analyst
780 Keezletown Road

Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â
Work:Â 540-437-2126

Cell:Â 540-435-2040

Fax: Â 540-234-9768

ITAR NOTICE

This email and/or attachments may contain technical data as defined in the U.S. international traffic in arms regulations (ITAR) section 22 C.F.R. § 120.10. The technical data may not be exported, disclosed or transferred to any foreign person (including employees, consultants, or agents, corporation or business association), as defined in the ITAR section 22 C.F.R. §120.16 whether in the United States or abroad, without the prior written approval of the U.S. Department of State

</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road

Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â

ITAR NOTICE

This email and/or attachments may contain technical data as defined in the U.S. international traffic in arms regulations (ITAR) section 22 C.F.R. § 120.10. The technical data may not be exported, disclosed or transferred to any foreign person (including employees, consultants, or agents, corporation or business association), as defined in the ITAR section 22 C.F.R. §120.16 whether in the United States or abroad, without the prior written approval of the U.S. Department of State

</div>

<div><div style="color:rgb(255,255,255);"></div></div>

</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road

Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â

ITAR NOTICE

</div>

<div><div style="min-height:0px;color:rgb(255,255,255);"></div></div>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â

ITAR NOTICE

Hello group,

One of the assistants while making a job entry in E9, entered 8,011 burden hours instead of 8. As a result, both cost for that part and COS for the period have spiked exponentially.

This job was completed and posted. I ran the COS/WIP reconciliation as well before coming across this error.

On my part, I entered negative hours through job adjustment module (based on the advise from E9 support) and COS/WIP reconciliation subsequently. However, there was no impact to the COS.

Thanks,
S  
When you entered the negative hours, did you also enter (on the job adjustment) the dollars associated with these hours (you have to manually calculate the dollars and enter)?

Â
<div>

<p></p><div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;"><div></div><div>Hello group, </div><div>Â </div><div>One of the assistants while making a job entry in E9, entered 8,011 burden hours instead of 8. As a result, both cost for that part and COS for the period have spiked exponentially. </div>
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Thanks,
SÂ Â

</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â

ITAR NOTICE

Hi Harner,

No. I didn't. Based on advice from E9 support, and one of the job schedulers here, I entered -8,011 hours in the Job adjustment entry.

Anyways, I have looked up the Burden rate. ($20). So, based on your comments, I should enter -8011 x 20 = -$160,220 on the job adjustment?

Will it be possible for you to point out where exactly this burden rate or manually calculated dollars are entered? Steps or screen shots maybe. Just that I am a new grad and the only person looking after finance in this company. There's no experienced person to whom I may ask these questions.

If you wish, you may email the screen shots to my office email: Stewari@... as yahoo group settings do not allow for pasting screen shots or documents to be attached.  

Thanks a bunch!    

S

<div>

<div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><div></div><div>Hello group, </div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>One of the assistants while making a job entry in E9, entered 8,011 burden hours instead of 8. As a result, both cost for that part and COS for the period have spiked exponentially. </div>

Thanks,
S  
</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255, 255, 255);min-height:0px;"></div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VA  24486 
Work:  540-437-2126
Cell:  540-435-2040

Fax:  540-234-9768

ITAR NOTICE

BTW CJ, Terribly sorry to have addressed you as Harner, instead of Ms./Mr  

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <saurabhte@...> wrote:

Hi Harner,

No. I didn't. Based on advice from E9 support, and one of the job schedulers here, I entered -8,011 hours in the Job adjustment entry.

Anyways, I have looked up the Burden rate. ($20). So, based on your comments, I should enter -8011 x 20 = -$160,220 on the job adjustment?

If you wish, you may email the screen shots to my office email: Stewari@... as yahoo group settings do not allow for pasting screen shots or documents to be attached.  

Thanks a bunch!    

S

<div>

<div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><div></div><div>Hello group, </div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>One of the assistants while making a job entry in E9, entered 8,011 burden hours instead of 8. As a result, both cost for that part and COS for the period have spiked exponentially. </div>

Thanks,
S  
</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255, 255, 255);min-height:0px;"></div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VA  24486 

ITAR NOTICE

If you look at the 'Job Cost Adjustments' screen at the bottom where you entered the negative 'Burden Hrs' right underneath that field you should see 'Burden Cost'. Â That's I enter burden actual costs when I have to do adjustment. Â If you don't see this, let me know, and I will be happy to send you a screen shot.

CJ

Â
<div>

<p></p><p>Hi Harner, </p><p> </p><p>No. I didn&#39;t. Based on advice from E9 support, and one of the job schedulers here, I entered -8,011 hours in the Job adjustment entry. </p><p> </p><p>Anyways, I have looked up the Burden rate. ($20). So, based on your comments, I should enter -8011 x 20 = -$160,220 on the job adjustment? </p>

Â

Â

If you wish, you may email the screen shots to my office email: Stewari@... as yahoo group settings do not allow for pasting screen shots or documents to be attached. Â

Â

Thanks a bunch! Â Â Â

S

Â
<div>

<div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><div></div><div>Hello group, </div><div>Â </div><div>One of the assistants while making a job entry in E9, entered 8,011 burden hours instead of 8. As a result, both cost for that part and COS for the period have spiked exponentially. </div>
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Thanks,
SÂ Â
</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â

ITAR NOTICE

</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â

ITAR NOTICE

That's ok. Â :-)

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM, <saurabhte@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p>BTW CJ, Terribly sorry to have addressed you as Harner, instead of Ms./Mr <var></var> </p> <div><br><br>---In <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com">vantage@yahoogroups.com</a>, &lt;saurabhte@...&gt; wrote:<br>

Hi Harner,

Â

Â

Â

Â

Â

Thanks a bunch! Â Â Â

S

Â
<div>

Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Thanks,
SÂ Â
</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â

ITAR NOTICE

</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â

ITAR NOTICE

Perfect! Found it.

- In the 'Burden Cost', should I enter just the rate i.e. $20 and let E9 calculate the total negative adjustment on its own or should I enter the negative burden hours -8,003 and enter the manually estimated total adjustment i.e. -$160,060 in the Burden cost? 

- Next, when I run 'Capture COS/WIP Activity' process, date selection would be the relevant period? Do I need to check off on 'Capture outdated transaction' as well? 

Many thanks!
S  

<div id="ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-text">

<div dir="ltr"><div class="ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954gmail_default ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ms__id3619 ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ms__id4985 ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ms__id5431 ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ms__id5912 ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ms__id6371" style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">If you look at the &#39;Job Cost Adjustments&#39; screen at the bottom where you entered the negative &#39;Burden Hrs&#39; right underneath that field you should see &#39;Burden Cost&#39;. &nbsp;That&#39;s I enter burden actual costs when I have to do adjustment. &nbsp;If you don&#39;t see this, let me know, and I will be happy to send you a screen shot.</div>

CJ

<div>

<div>Hi Harner, </div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>No. I didn&#39;t. Based on advice from&nbsp;E9 support, and one of the job schedulers here, I entered -8,011 hours in the Job adjustment entry. </div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>Anyways, I have looked up the Burden rate. ($20). So,&nbsp;based on your comments, I should&nbsp;enter -8011 x 20 = -$160,220&nbsp;on the job adjustment? </div>

Thanks a bunch!    
S

<div>

<div class="ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ms__id3631 ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ms__id4997 ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ms__id5443 ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ms__id5924 ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ms__id6383" style="font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><div></div><div>Hello group, </div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>One of the assistants while making a job entry in E9, entered 8,011 burden hours instead of 8. As a result, both cost for that part and COS for the period have spiked exponentially. </div>

Thanks,
S  
</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255, 255, 255);"></div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VA  24486 

ITAR NOTICE

</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VA  24486 

ITAR NOTICE

</div>

<div class="ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954yqt0449487383" id="ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954yqt66599"><div style="height:0px;color:rgb(255, 255, 255);"></div></div>
#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 -- #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mkp { border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ad {
padding:0 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ad p {
margin:0;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954hd {
margin:10px 0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954activity span .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954attach label a {

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954bold a {

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 dd.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 dd.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 dd.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954last p span.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 div.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954attach-table div div a {

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 div.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954attach-table {
width:400px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 div.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954file-title a, #ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 div.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954file-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 div.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954file-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 div.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954file-title a:visited {

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 div.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954photo-title a, #ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 div.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954photo-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 div.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954photo-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 div.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954photo-title a:visited {

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 div#ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954green {
color:#628c2a;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 o {
font-size:0;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954photos div div {
border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954reco-desc {

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 .ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954replbq {
margin:4px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 input, #ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 code {
font:115% monospace;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-msg p#ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ov li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ov li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ov ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#ygrps-yiv-571273924 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954 #ygrps-yiv-571273924yiv2293700954ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;}
#ygrps-yiv-571273924

Hi S,

You need to enter the actual calculated $'s (Epicor does not calculate it for you in Job Adjustment)…so enter the $-160,060.

For date selection we use the current period that we are in and then check 'Capture oudated transaction' as well. Â In the 'Outdated Trans. From:' field we go back a year when we capture costs (which we only do at month-end). Â

CJ

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM, saurabh tewari <saurabhte@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;"><div><div><div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;">
Perfect! Found it.
Â
- In the 'Burden Cost', should I enter just the rate i.e. $20 and let E9 calculate the total negative adjustment on its own or should I enter the negative burden hours -8,003 and enter the manually estimated total adjustment i.e. -$160,060 in the Burden cost?Â
Â
- Next, when I run 'Capture COS/WIP Activity' process, date selection would be the relevant period? Do I need to check off on 'Capture outdated transaction' as well?Â
Â
Many thanks!
SÂ Â

Â
<div>

<div dir="ltr"><div style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">If you look at the &#39;Job Cost Adjustments&#39; screen at the bottom where you entered the negative &#39;Burden Hrs&#39; right underneath that field you should see &#39;Burden Cost&#39;. Â That&#39;s I enter burden actual costs when I have to do adjustment. Â If you don&#39;t see this, let me know, and I will be happy to send you a screen shot.</div>

CJ

Â
<div>

<div>Hi Harner, </div><div> </div><div>No. I didn&#39;t. Based on advice from E9 support, and one of the job schedulers here, I entered -8,011 hours in the Job adjustment entry. </div><div> </div><div>Anyways, I have looked up the Burden rate. ($20). So, based on your comments, I should enter -8011 x 20 = -$160,220 on the job adjustment? </div>
Â
Â
Â
Thanks a bunch! Â Â Â
S

Â
<div>

Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Thanks,
SÂ Â
</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road

Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â

ITAR NOTICE

</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road

Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â

ITAR NOTICE

</div>

<div><div style="min-height:0px;color:rgb(255,255,255);"></div></div>

</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VAÂ 24486Â

ITAR NOTICE

I understand. I tried to do it as you said, but here's a new hurdle.  

Yesterday, I adjusted the job for -8,003 burden hours (without the burden cost of -$160,200). Now, when I try to enter both (i.e. -8,003 hrs & -$160,200 burden cost) and hit 'Adjust', E9 says "Hours entered (i.e. -8003), will result in negative total hours posted to this job, entry not allowed".

Therefore, is there a way to delete yesterday's entry or any other way around?

BTW, sorry if I am getting on your nerves with all my questions :). But if you can help with this, it will resolve the issue today.

Many thanks,
S

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 1:16:40 PM, "Harner, CJ" <cjharner@...> wrote:

<div id="ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-text">

<div dir="ltr"><div class="ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582gmail_default" style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Hi S,</div><div class="ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582gmail_default" style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><br clear="none"></div><div class="ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582gmail_default" style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">

For date selection we use the current period that we are in and then check 'Capture oudated transaction' as well.   In the 'Outdated Trans. From:' field we go back a year when we capture costs (which we only do at month-end).  

CJ

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM, saurabh tewari <saurabhte@...> wrote:

<div>

<div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><div><div><div style="font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">
Perfect! Found it.

- In the 'Burden Cost', should I enter just the rate i.e. $20 and let E9 calculate the total negative adjustment on its own or should I enter the negative burden hours -8,003 and enter the manually estimated total adjustment i.e. -$160,060 in the Burden cost? 

- Next, when I run 'Capture COS/WIP Activity' process, date selection would be the relevant period? Do I need to check off on 'Capture outdated transaction' as well? 

Many thanks!
S  

<div>

<div dir="ltr"><div style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">If you look at the &#39;Job Cost Adjustments&#39; screen at the bottom where you entered the negative &#39;Burden Hrs&#39; right underneath that field you should see &#39;Burden Cost&#39;. &nbsp;That&#39;s I enter burden actual costs when I have to do adjustment. &nbsp;If you don&#39;t see this, let me know, and I will be happy to send you a screen shot.</div>

CJ

<div>

<div>Hi Harner, </div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>No. I didn&#39;t. Based on advice from&nbsp;E9 support, and one of the job schedulers here, I entered -8,011 hours in the Job adjustment entry. </div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>Anyways, I have looked up the Burden rate. ($20). So,&nbsp;based on your comments, I should&nbsp;enter -8011 x 20 = -$160,220&nbsp;on the job adjustment? </div>

Thanks a bunch!    
S

<div>

Thanks,
S  
</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road

Weyers Cave, VA  24486 

ITAR NOTICE

</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road

Weyers Cave, VA  24486 

ITAR NOTICE

</div>

<div><div style="color:rgb(255, 255, 255);"></div></div>

</div>

--
C. J. (Carole Jo) Harner
780 Keezletown Road
Weyers Cave, VA  24486 

ITAR NOTICE

</div>

<div class="ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582yqt7964917362" id="ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582yqt55726"><div style="height:0px;color:rgb(255, 255, 255);"></div></div>
#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 -- #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mkp { border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ad {
padding:0 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ad p {
margin:0;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582hd {
margin:10px 0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582activity span .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582attach div a {

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582attach label a {

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582bold a {

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 dd.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 dd.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 dd.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582last p span.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 div.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582attach-table div div a {

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 div.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582attach-table {
width:400px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 div.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582file-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 div.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582file-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 div.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582file-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 div.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582file-title a:visited {

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 div.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582photo-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 div.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582photo-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 div.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582photo-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 div.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582photo-title a:visited {

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 div#ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582green {
color:#628c2a;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 o {
font-size:0;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582photos div div {
border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582reco-category {

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582reco-desc {

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 .ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582replbq {
margin:4px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 input, #ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 code {
font:115% monospace;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-msg p#ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ov li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ov li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ov ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#ygrps-yiv-1204747985 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582 #ygrps-yiv-1204747985yiv1783847582ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;}
#ygrps-yiv-1204747985