Changed Example_xRow to ExampleRow, What are effects?

Hi, we are starting the conversion from E9 to E10, and with some of the BPMs custom code didnt convert totally with the conversion tool given by Epicor. Like the title says, I was wondering if there were any repercussions from changing _xRow to just Row?
Thanks for any help!
Also if someone could explain the technical point of xRow? I have programming experience in C/C++ and some Java, but not in C#.
thanks again!

Heres an example! (ttJobHead is what I changed from _xRow to Row)

Erp.Tables.PartRev PartRev;
Erp.Tables.Part Part;
foreach (var ttJobHead_iterator in (from ttJobHead_Row in ttJobHead
where string.Equals(ttJobHead_Row.RowMod, IceRow.ROWSTATE_UPDATED, StringComparison.OrdinalIgnoreCase)
select ttJobHead_Row))
{

var ttJobHeadRow = ttJobHead_iterator;

if ((bool)ttJobHeadRow["CheckBox01"] == true)
{
    foreach (var PartRev_iterator in (from PartRev_Row in Db.PartRev
                                      where PartRev_Row.Company == ttJobHeadRow.Company //_xRow************ for next two also
                                      && PartRev_Row.PartNum == ttJobHeadRow.PartNum //*^
                                      && PartRev_Row.RevisionNum == ttJobHeadRow.RevisionNum //*^
                                      select PartRev_Row))
    {
        PartRev = PartRev_iterator;
        this.PublishInfoMessage("'This job''s part revision has PPAP required -  ' + PartRev.ShortChar01",Ice.Common.BusinessObjectMessageType.Information,Ice.Bpm.InfoMessageDisplayMode.Individual,"","");
       // ABL: Lib.PublishInfoMsg("'This job''s part revision has PPAP required - ' + PartRev.ShortChar01 ");
    }
}

It’s just a variable name - it matters not as long as you replace ALL instances of it