We are hiring another Epicor / .Net developer for the team.
Job Title: Business Application Developer
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: IT Manager
EmbedTek is a Waukesha, Wisconsin based firm that designs and manufactures embedded systems for OEMs. These systems include deeply embedded computer systems, liquid crystal display (LCD) based products, industrial and factory floor computers, industrial I/O & power control and board level component subsystems. EmbedTek provides creative solutions that help our customers to be market leaders in their specific field. We become an extension of our customer’s R&D department and develop a thorough understanding of short and long term needs. This allows our customers to produce products which will take the lead and stay ahead of competition.
The Business Application Developer function is critical to the Company’s success in providing quality products to our customers in a timely fashion. We are looking an individual to assist in driving improvements in our business by leveraging our existing ERP system (Epicor) and infrastructure. As a key position in a growing company, we seek someone that can grow in the business and be part of what will be a great future. This position provides an opportunity to participate in the early stages of a growing business and to build a customer focused manufacturing environment in support of the company’s strategic growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Designs, develops, implements, and maintains complex business application software solutions.
– Solid understanding of data structures, data relationships and data concepts of an ERP system.
– Document software changes, enhancements and procedures.
– Helps provide operational consulting to customer departments in the use of systems to support effective business processes.
– Develop and improve business processes with the focus on improving business performance.
– Where appropriate, drive software development/implementation for business needs outside of the ERP system.
– Manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity concurrently.
– Provide assistance, when needed, in support of the network infrastructure and IT environment.
– Represent the Company professionally, honestly and ethically in all respects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with a customer service perspective. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Working knowledge and experience with multiple technologies including established programming procedures and languages (C#, Java, C++).
• Strong analytical skills.
• Complete understanding of supply chain dependencies within an ERP application: financial, engineering, purchasing, inventory management, manufacturing operations, etc
• Strong communication (verbal, written) skills, and ability to work with all levels of the organization effectively.
• Technical and Troubleshooting Skills required.
• Epicor Upgrade, Patching, and Administration preferred.
• SQL Queries and Business Intelligence preferred.
• Business Activity Queries and Dashboards preferred.
• SSRS Report Writing preferred.
• Basic Windows Server Administration a plus.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
BS or similar degree in information systems, business or other related field and three or more years’ experience in managing the development and implementation of business applications. Experience with C# .Net and MSSQL Server is required. Experience with Epicor ERP systems and SharePoint is preferred.
If interested apply using the following link.