BPM PO taxable issue

One of the conditions should make snese for what you need, something like FIELD equals to or Field does not equal To.
Depending on what version you are the options are different but it should be fairly obviousÂ

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

E: jose@...
http://www.josecgomez.com

Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 2:26 PM, <bryandavis1980@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p>I am still a bit lost on this one Jose, in the conditions field I have like 11 predefined &quot;User Text&quot; choices to choose from.  Not sure which to use, or custom code is still needed.  Is there a good example you could point me to on the condition needed for stopping the BPM from running?  Thank you so much.</p>

Â

Thanks,

Bryan DavisÂ

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <jose@...> wrote:

AHhh, ok that makes more sense now, simply add a condition so that this doesn't run  if the vendornum matches whatever your vendor is.

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

Â

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM, <bryandavis1980@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>Thanks for the quick response.  Here is the what I have for the BPM in the post processing actions:</p><p> </p><p>set the PODetail.Taxable field of the changed row to the false expression</p><p> </p><p>That has always worked for me until now, I need to exclude to vendors, not sure if I need to add code to do this or another action all together.  I just thought it may be easier to add the code.</p>

Â

Thanks

Bryan DavisÂ

you gave us half a line of code... Â I think you need to give us more for us to help you...Â

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

Â

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM, <bryandavis1980@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>Hello, I am trying to modify a BPM that I wrote earlier this year and I am having some trouble.  The BPM simply unchecks the &quot;taxable&quot; field on the PO line.  This has worked to my knowledge now flawlessly until today when I was asked to exclude two vendors.  I am trying to add this code to my BPM with no luck.  Please help... </p>

Â

IF ttPOHeader.VendorVendorID Matches "Carquest" THEN
assign ttPODetail.Taxble = (true).

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255,255,255);"></div>

</div>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

Hello, I am trying to modify a BPM that I wrote earlier this year and I am having some trouble.  The BPM simply unchecks the "taxable" field on the PO line.  This has worked to my knowledge now flawlessly until today when I was asked to exclude two vendors.  I am trying to add this code to my BPM with no luck.  Please help...

you gave us half a line of code... Â I think you need to give us more for us to help you...Â

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

Â

Â
<div>

<p></p><p>Hello, I am trying to modify a BPM that I wrote earlier this year and I am having some trouble.  The BPM simply unchecks the &quot;taxable&quot; field on the PO line.  This has worked to my knowledge now flawlessly until today when I was asked to exclude two vendors.  I am trying to add this code to my BPM with no luck.  Please help... </p>

Â

</div>

Thanks for the quick response.  Here is the what I have for the BPM in the post processing actions:

set the PODetail.Taxable field of the changed row to the false expression

That has always worked for me until now, I need to exclude to vendors, not sure if I need to add code to do this or another action all together.  I just thought it may be easier to add the code.

Thanks

Bryan Davis 

you gave us half a line of code...  I think you need to give us more for us to help you... 

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

<div>

<p>Hello, I am trying to modify a BPM that I wrote earlier this year and I am having some trouble.&nbsp; The BPM simply unchecks the &quot;taxable&quot; field on the PO line.&nbsp; This has worked to my knowledge now flawlessly until today when I was asked to exclude two vendors.&nbsp; I am trying to add this code to my BPM with no luck.&nbsp; Please help... </p>

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255, 255, 255);min-height:0px;"></div>

AHhh, ok that makes more sense now, simply add a condition so that this doesn't run  if the vendornum matches whatever your vendor is.

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

Â

Â
<div>

<p></p><p>Thanks for the quick response.  Here is the what I have for the BPM in the post processing actions:</p><p> </p><p>set the PODetail.Taxable field of the changed row to the false expression</p><p> </p><p>That has always worked for me until now, I need to exclude to vendors, not sure if I need to add code to do this or another action all together.  I just thought it may be easier to add the code.</p>

Â

Thanks

Bryan DavisÂ

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

Â

Â
<div>

<p>Hello, I am trying to modify a BPM that I wrote earlier this year and I am having some trouble.  The BPM simply unchecks the &quot;taxable&quot; field on the PO line.  This has worked to my knowledge now flawlessly until today when I was asked to exclude two vendors.  I am trying to add this code to my BPM with no luck.  Please help... </p>

Â

</div>

</div>

I am still a bit lost on this one Jose, in the conditions field I have like 11 predefined "User Text" choices to choose from.  Not sure which to use, or custom code is still needed.  Is there a good example you could point me to on the condition needed for stopping the BPM from running?  Thank you so much.

Thanks,

Bryan Davis 

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

<div>

<p>Thanks for the quick response.&nbsp; Here is the what I have for the BPM in the post processing actions:</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>set the PODetail.Taxable field&nbsp;of the changed row to the false expression</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>That has always worked for me until now, I need to exclude to vendors, not sure if I need to add code to do this or another action all together.&nbsp; I just thought it&nbsp;may be easier to add the code.</p>

Thanks

Bryan Davis 

you gave us half a line of code...  I think you need to give us more for us to help you... 

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

<div>

<p>Hello, I am trying to modify a BPM that I wrote earlier this year and I am having some trouble.&nbsp; The BPM simply unchecks the &quot;taxable&quot; field on the PO line.&nbsp; This has worked to my knowledge now flawlessly until today when I was asked to exclude two vendors.&nbsp; I am trying to add this code to my BPM with no luck.&nbsp; Please help... </p>

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255, 255, 255);"></div>

</div>

So not another action or custom code, just need to add a condition for the two vendors?   

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

<div>

<p>Thanks for the quick response.&nbsp; Here is the what I have for the BPM in the post processing actions:</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>set the PODetail.Taxable field&nbsp;of the changed row to the false expression</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>That has always worked for me until now, I need to exclude to vendors, not sure if I need to add code to do this or another action all together.&nbsp; I just thought it&nbsp;may be easier to add the code.</p>

Thanks

Bryan Davis 

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

<div>

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255, 255, 255);"></div>

</div>