BPM for RMA Qty Errors

You are the man! Thanks David!

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Drew" <ahsalloum@...> wrote:
>
> Trying that now.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <david03350@> wrote:
> >
> > I would use an InTransaction data directive in the RMADtl table, with your ReturnQty >= 10 condition, and the same action you are using.
> >
> >
> >
> > ---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello folks,
> > I have had numerous times where an associate would copy and paste the wrong info into the QTY field during a Return. The user has been copying the Cost of Goods in error into that field and returning 100s instead of singles. As you can imagine how that can be harmful. I want to create a BPM to trigger a warning for any returns over 10 units. Can someone help me please? I have tried to make one but it is not working.
> >
> > I created a Method Directive for RMAProc.PreUpdate. I made a post processing with the condition of "The Specified argument that is equal to the (TTRMADtl.ReturnsQty >= 10)". Actions I used "Show informational message based on the designed template".
> >
> > I don't understand what I am doing wrong and why it won't trigger. The owner of my company is asking for this, so I really need to get this working. I am on 9.05.702. Please help! if you have 30 mins, maybe we can do a quick phone call?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Andrew
> >
>
Hello folks,
I have had numerous times where an associate would copy and paste the wrong info into the QTY field during a Return. The user has been copying the Cost of Goods in error into that field and returning 100s instead of singles. As you can imagine how that can be harmful. I want to create a BPM to trigger a warning for any returns over 10 units. Can someone help me please? I have tried to make one but it is not working.

I created a Method Directive for RMAProc.PreUpdate. I made a post processing with the condition of "The Specified argument that is equal to the (TTRMADtl.ReturnsQty >= 10)". Actions I used "Show informational message based on the designed template".

I don't understand what I am doing wrong and why it won't trigger. The owner of my company is asking for this, so I really need to get this working. I am on 9.05.702. Please help! if you have 30 mins, maybe we can do a quick phone call?

Thanks,
Andrew
I would use an InTransaction data directive in the RMADtl table, with your ReturnQty >= 10 condition, and the same action you are using.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hello folks,
I have had numerous times where an associate would copy and paste the wrong info into the QTY field during a Return. The user has been copying the Cost of Goods in error into that field and returning 100s instead of singles. As you can imagine how that can be harmful. I want to create a BPM to trigger a warning for any returns over 10 units. Can someone help me please? I have tried to make one but it is not working.

I created a Method Directive for RMAProc.PreUpdate. I made a post processing with the condition of "The Specified argument that is equal to the (TTRMADtl.ReturnsQty >= 10)". Actions I used "Show informational message based on the designed template".

I don't understand what I am doing wrong and why it won't trigger. The owner of my company is asking for this, so I really need to get this working. I am on 9.05.702. Please help! if you have 30 mins, maybe we can do a quick phone call?

Thanks,
Andrew
Trying that now.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <david03350@...> wrote:
>
> I would use an InTransaction data directive in the RMADtl table, with your ReturnQty >= 10 condition, and the same action you are using.
>
>
>
> ---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Hello folks,
> I have had numerous times where an associate would copy and paste the wrong info into the QTY field during a Return. The user has been copying the Cost of Goods in error into that field and returning 100s instead of singles. As you can imagine how that can be harmful. I want to create a BPM to trigger a warning for any returns over 10 units. Can someone help me please? I have tried to make one but it is not working.
>
> I created a Method Directive for RMAProc.PreUpdate. I made a post processing with the condition of "The Specified argument that is equal to the (TTRMADtl.ReturnsQty >= 10)". Actions I used "Show informational message based on the designed template".
>
> I don't understand what I am doing wrong and why it won't trigger. The owner of my company is asking for this, so I really need to get this working. I am on 9.05.702. Please help! if you have 30 mins, maybe we can do a quick phone call?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew
>