BAQ using PREmpRt and PREmpMas

Forgot to regenerate the Employee Links. 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <sanfranc415@...> wrote:

This is NOT working.  It's just repeating the PayRate field many times the same for all employees.  

What should be the correct query since all employees DO NOT have an emplink populated. 

Figured it out.  Deleted the EmpLink field relation and set the the table relation to Key EmpID Last 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I'm trying to display the payroll for all employees, but the problem is the common link "EmpLink" does not exist for all employees, but it's the only common field these two tables have.  So, for employees without an EmpLink, those employees aren't displayed in my BAQ results. 

--sf
I'm trying to display the payroll for all employees, but the problem is the common link "EmpLink" does not exist for all employees, but it's the only common field these two tables have.  So, for employees without an EmpLink, those employees aren't displayed in my BAQ results. 

--sf

Figured it out.  Deleted the EmpLink field relation and set the the table relation to Key EmpID Last 

--sf

This is NOT working.  It's just repeating the PayRate field many times the same for all employees.  

What should be the correct query since all employees DO NOT have an emplink populated. 

--sf