BAQ - HELP - Blank Title 125987

BAQ Designer   

General Tab / QueryID: “MyTest”  <tab>,Description: “My Test” <tab>, Shared = Yes, Press SAVE

Phrase Build Tab / (Drag the customer table on to the grid)

Display Tab / Column select Tab / select the CustID, CustNum, and Name fields.

Analyze Tab / Press TEST button.

Patrick

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dina Hieber
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 10:03
To: 'vantage@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: [Vantage] BAQ - HELP -

Hello!  I am VERY NEW to E9, and I am sure this is a very dumb question.  But I have no clue where to start to write a BAQ. 

What I need is very simple.  I just want to see  Customer Name and the CustomerNum (the # E9 assigns to customer)   I am assuming the easiest way to do this is a BAQ, but if there is a different way, that  find too.

Can anyone please give me direction J 

Thanks,

Dina

Best Regards,

Dina M. Hieber

Vamco International, Inc.

555 Epsilon Drive

Pittsburgh, PA 15238

(412) 963-7100 x  203

(412) 963-9511

www.vamcointernational.com

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the intended receipient(s).  Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.  Any opinions express in the email are those of the individual and not necessarily the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the send by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Hello!  I am VERY NEW to E9, and I am sure this is a very dumb question.  But I have no clue where to start to write a BAQ. 

What I need is very simple.  I just want to see  Customer Name and the CustomerNum (the # E9 assigns to customer)   I am assuming the easiest way to do this is a BAQ, but if there is a different way, that  find too.

Can anyone please give me direction J 

Thanks,

Dina

Best Regards,

Dina M. Hieber

555 Epsilon Drive

Pittsburgh, PA 15238

(412) 963-7100 x  203

(412) 963-9511

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the intended receipient(s).  Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.  Any opinions express in the email are those of the individual and not necessarily the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the send by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

BAQ's are written from Excecutive Anlaysis -> Setup -> Business Activity Query..

In terms of how to get started I would download the ICE Tools Guide available as a PDF in epic web

Chapter 4 is all about BAQ's

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile
E: jose@...
http://www.josecgomez.com

Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Dina Hieber <dhieber@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><div><p class="ygrps-yiv-19023355MsoNormal">Hello!  I am VERY NEW to E9, and I am sure this is a very dumb question.  But I have no clue where to start to write a BAQ.  <u></u><u></u></p><p class="ygrps-yiv-19023355MsoNormal"><u></u> <u></u></p>

What I need is very simple. I just want to see Customer Name and the CustomerNum (the # E9 assigns to customer)   I am assuming the easiest way to do this is a BAQ, but if there is a different way, that find too.

Â

Can anyone please give me direction JÂ

Â

Thanks,

Dina

Â

Â

Best Regards,

Â

Dina M. Hieber

555 Epsilon Drive

Pittsburgh, PA 15238

Â

(412) 963-7100 x 203

(412) 963-9511

Â

Â

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the intended receipient(s). Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. Any opinions express in the email are those of the individual and not necessarily the company. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the send by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Â

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>