AP Aging Report showing invoices paid in prior period - 10.1.600.4

We discovered today after upgrading to 10.1.600.4 that AP Invoices that were paid in the following period were not showing up in an Aging that had an as of date of June 30, 2017. The invoices that were paid in July dropped off the report showing a huge variance between the GL AP balance and the AP Aging Report.

The AP Invoice Balance showed the correct totals luckily and helped us figure it out. We’re waiting on Epicor to respond, just wondering if this has already happened to someone else.

Not sure if it’s a bug or a corruption issue from the conversion.

Thanks,
John Gillenwater

Hi, I’m having a similar issue. A paid invoice with zero balance is showing on the Aging report. Epicor support has been sending me data fixes, but the data is already correct. It’s only happening with one invoice. First time it’s happened.

Did you end up getting a solution?

Hello Jacquelyn,

If I remember correctly, as time moved on, the new AP invoices were not having problems, only the converted ones so the problem cleared up for the most part. However, that was many support issues ago and I could be mistaken. Wish I could be of more help.

We had problems on the AR side too, but that was due to a mismatch between the header totals fields that should have all been the same. (like extamount, docextamount, etc). We used a data fix from Epicor for that one.

I wish I could be more help.

Thanks,
John Gillenwater

Hi John, thanks for your reply! My issue actually turned out to be really silly. The AP clerk accidentally marked the check for a date in the future, and since we were running Aging current, the invoice appeared to be unpaid. :laughing: Luckily an easy fix!

1 Like