Hi all. I’m attempting to add a new field or two to our AR Invoice form and I’m having a hard time on the Crystal side.
I’ve added the fields in the RDD by linking the part table to the InvcDtl table. I can see the data in the xml I’m generating, but when I load the xml into Crystal, the new fields are not present under the InvcDtl table fields.
I’m not sure this is the correct method, but in database expert, I added the InvcDtl table again, as an alias, which does include the fields I’m looking for. When I browse the field, the data I’m looking for is there…so far so good, but…
When I add the field to the report, I lose all data and the report is totally blank, including the field I’m adding. I’ve never encountered this behavior before in Crystal and have no idea how to remedy.