2018 Insights-Start planning now!

tenor

1 Like

Dave, we are close to making several announcements (weā€™re still 60+ days out) regarding Insights and E10Help shenanigans, we promise to include you. Thanks for joining us!

1 Like

I donā€™t know if I will be going to insights this year, but if shirts could be shipped internationallyā€¦ Iā€™m in.

1 Like

Has anyone found any classes or sessions that talk about using the BL tester? I would love to have a lab or a class that discusses the set up and use of the BL tester.

1 Like

Yes you know Iā€™t like to work out why I canā€™t get ti to work on my PC, but it runs on the server. I think it has something to do with the config of the application serverā€¦But perhaps this question should be on another post.

Does anyone know how we an setup a virtual drinks tab up? :slight_smile: Iā€™m not going, but I owe a few.

1 Like

post a picture of your credit card here!

Just kidding, donā€™t do thatā€¦ :grimacing:

3 Likes

When is everyone heading down? I will be driving down Friday. I am up for geek talk and sharing ideas when I get there. I know there are a few nice places to socialize downtown. Classes Sunday/Monday. So there is plenty of time to hang out and talk about projects.

What I am trying to say is I am looking for a friend to get in a bit of troubleā€¦ :slight_smile:

Iā€™m flying out of Milwaukee at 7am on Sunday. Couple classes Sunday/Monday, but otherwise free.

Iā€™m flying in from the UK on Saturday - also doing some classes on Sunday/Monday, but same - Iā€™ll be glad of some company.

Iā€™m getting there Friday with my wife, so Iā€™m not so sure about the geek talk @knashā€¦ Sheā€™ll probably get more than she can handle on Monday night. Haha,

1 Like

ha.

Geek talk is code for tip back a few drinksā€¦

Hi @Dave_Dortman, I do believe I was that kind soul (loosely speaking of course). Glad to have snagged another member :smiley:

Iā€™ll be there Sunday.

Also, reminder to all - Monday night meetup, all are invited but we hope youā€™ll RSVP here:

If you dont RSVP and we dont have seats, you can always watch from the window :smile:

2 Likes

FYI - Iā€™m flying in Saturday morning so will be around.
I found out a few acquaintances from Microsoft are attending and presenting that I may be meeting with and possibly dragging out for some Italian (not sure THEIR commitments yet meeting prospects).

2 Likes

Arriving Saturday afternoon.

1 Like

My wife and I are driving down Monday. Stopping for lunch with another Epicor Consultant on the way down. Should be at the Welcome Reception.
Hope to snag myself a E10Help ribbon this year.

1 Like

I fly out of San Diego on Saturday around 1:00 PM, Land in Nashville around 7:00 PM. I will be assisting in Extended Ed classes all day Sunday (Advanced BPMs), and Monday Morning, I lead an Extended Ed class on Product Configurator.
Come by an introduce yourself if you see meā€¦ I am the tall one that looks like me.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll landing in Nashville at 9 am Saturday morning, with nothing to do until Sunday morning extended training.

@Randy

Where there ever any information on these topics you mentioned as I am looking to improve upon how we function and my knowledge. UCC 128 Labels and the DMT process you mentioned.

Management is not keen on sending people to the conference so I have not attended yet.