10.2.300 ReleaseClient is currently downloading (SaaS DT)

Just under 350mb :yum:

1 Like

When I read…ReleaseClient… I went on EpicWeb and did not see such availability… Only shows 10.2.200…

From where are you downlowding?

Pierre

Sorry. Should have included SaaS in the title.

:grinning:

Got me excited too soon…

no worries…

Pierre

Anyone have a feature summary, release notes, or a webex on what’s new? We’re on-prem.

Amy Melton @ Epicor Education said the new version release docs/feature summaries should hit the site soon - she had no specifics, so I expect the first week in Oct. The release date that was “published in a presentation” yesterday is Oct 23rd if I recall correctly…

1 Like

I think the docs were released yesterday. I was reviewing them on epicweb but under ‘cloud’. I am not sure if all have access to ‘cloud products’ in help unless you are a cloud customer.?.?

Awaiting ohhs and ahhs on a few things. I just wish I could show you all the new SaaS tooling. The PowerShell folks up here would be drooling. #Someday™

It looks like the GA for 10.2.300 is scheduled for October 18th.

@Bart_Elia Any chance you will be doing a Webex / Twitch / Youtube Live going over all of the new tooling??

I am not in E10 day to day anymore so don’t know exact plans. We are doing some interesting things in Epicor University that may come into scope here. I’ll take a peak as we get closer and more folks are getting comfortable out here in the community so they might pop in to comment as well.
I keep telling folks you all don’t bite (too hard) so more are starting to participate.

A couple of items I see on epicweb:

First, don’t look at erp 10 but rather ERP CLOUD - then 10.2.300
https://epicweb.epicor.com/products/epicor-cloud-erp/documentation

KOD (Knowledge on Demand) Videos for AHP
http://erpvideo.epicor.com/category/videos/active-home-page-10.2.300-preview
EU is doing a LOT of these 2-3 minute videos and connecting them on each form now

The feature summary is in the docs and that’s some interesting reading.

Some of my favorites from a cloud and framework POV:

Epicor University

• Cloud Hosting Option for ERP Application Help
  • Cloud Hosting Option for ERP Education Courses
  • Contextual Video Help (The KOD videos mentioned above)

ERP Cloud

• In-App Notifications
    In app notification instead of email…

Framework and Tools

• Command lines
    Too many new ones to list. More in this area coming… We don’t need Admin Console, Conversion workbench, Dashboard Maintenance, etc anymore in some of our hosting scenarios
  • Edit SSRS Reports.
    A collection of features around managing reports in SaaS (and on premises) without pestering Admins.
  • Report Logos implemented on key reports.
    No need to modify a report to do a simple company logo on a form. More to come on this feature but its a start
  • Data Masking
    Mask the text on data fields
1 Like