10.2.100 issues vs 10.2.200 fixes


(Rob Toews) #1

Has anyone run across any major issues running 10.2.100 that would merit waiting for 10.2.200? Had a heads up from a Support person to hold off our upgrade. First I’ve heard of issues. We are planning an upgrade from 10.1.400.25 to 10.2.100 this weekend.


(Bart Elia) #2

?? Details please :slight_smile:

If you want to DM that would be fine too


(Rob Toews) #3

Don’t see a DM link. email me at rtoews@barkmanconcrete.com ?